What does my editing do for you?
- ِInitial review, comments and suggestions
- Correction of grammar and enhancement of vocabulary, syntax and style
- Enhancement of content and development
- Adherence to conventions
- Reformat of tables if needed
- Check on graphs and images with instructions for improvement, if needed
- Two rounds of editing with comments and suggestions to clarify the text or improve the thesis
- One round of proofreading
- Insertion and formatting references with Endnote, the industry-standard reference management software
- Construction of new graphs or improvement of existing graphs
- Outline numbering of sections and generation of automated table of content
- Separate numbering sequences for front material, body of thesis, and appendices
- Style-based insertion of table titles and figure legends and generation of lists of tables and figures
How much does it cost?
The cost of editing depends largely on the word count, excluding the cover page and reference lists: The longer the document, the lower the rate.
In the editing profession, one standard page is considered to contain about 300 words. On that basis, the rate for editing ranges from about 24 € per page of text for a short research or review paper to about 18 € per page of text for a PhD thesis. MS theses sit somewhere in between.
The optional services are charged on top.